Wirework jewellery, netsuke, shetland lace, lace, textile arts, poetry and whatever else stirs in the art world




Friday 15 July 2016

Long Break

Not really. It's just that I've been doing other things. Writing poetry, mainly; something I've done for decades. Recently, I've decided to put up a blog of my work here , just to see what the response might be. So far, so interesting.

It doesn't mean, though, that I've stopped work on making things. Though the pace is much slower than it was two years ago, I'm still knitting Shetland lace, currently a shawl, self-designed, carving two netsukes, one a tip of buffalo horn, and the other a carving of a Lancashire clog and making silver and semi-precious stone jewellery, recently, an amazonite and pearl set - oh, and cheesemaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment